Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Digi Style Designs Now Has My Products!!!

Since the store closed, I have found a new home for my designs. I am only going to release some of my older products in this store, since my style has changed so much over the last two years.  I am looking to make a new start at my new home, and I hope all of you follow me to this great store, because I am going exclusive!

Here are the products currently available at Digi Style Designs. Don't worry, I will be bringing some of my other older kits back, some I will be revamping, some will stay as they were before.

Check out my store page by clicking HERE.

Diva Girl used to be a collab with Courtney, but I am now selling just my part with lots of new goodies added as well.

Angel Too Soon is another kit I decided to bring back immediately. 


Bundle of Blooms is my first commercial use re-release.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more posts, as I will be continuing to add stuff to my new home!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment